This page has moved to a new address.

Lapbook 3 for use with Classical Conversations Weeks 13-18!

Wisdom and Righteousness: Lapbook 3 for use with Classical Conversations Weeks 13-18!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Lapbook 3 for use with Classical Conversations Weeks 13-18!

Lapbook 3 is now complete!  This is a tri-folder Lapbook template for use with Classical Conversations Cycle 3, weeks 13-18.  We use it to review and record our memory work!  Such a fun way for students to get their hands into what they are learning! 

I really like the way this one came together!  Check it out:





Love the red, white and blue theme too!  You can get your copy here. Or click at the Resource tab above to see all of the Lapbook Resources!

1 Comments:

At November 19, 2011 at 10:26 AM , Blogger Brandy @ Half-a-Hundred Acre Wood said...

It looks great, Karen! We will be using the Week 1-12 Lapbook as a review over the break, and I'll contact you when I post the review. (I've had a backlog of activities awaiting me but I promise we will be using these soon! They are great!)

Brandy at Half-a-Hundred Acre Wood

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home