This page has moved to a new address.

Classical Conversations Cycle 3 Lapbook

Wisdom and Righteousness: Classical Conversations Cycle 3 Lapbook

Friday, October 21, 2011

Classical Conversations Cycle 3 Lapbook


Introducing a wonderful way to assure your student retains what he/she is learning in Foundations for years to come!  It's the Classical Conversations Lapbook for Cycle 3!  This Lapbook covers everything in the first six weeks of Classical Conversations, cycle 3.  I am planning on creating one for each set of six weeks this year, and should be able to roll out the one for weeks 7-12 by October 30th.  As you can see, we have covered A LOT in just six weeks, and it all fits in the folder wonderfully!

This Classical Conversations lapbook is created for those utilizing a tri-folder set-up, but could be modified if you had something else in mind.  There are additional resources in the back such as a recipe card, book report form, storyboards, etc to help give some creative ideas for your student to demonstrate what they have learned or add a bit more depth to the memory work! 






I am so excited for this resource that my kids can use to review and interact with their memory work over the next few weeks, months and years to come! Purchase your Classical Conversations Lapbook template today by clicking on the link on your right!  Enjoy!




Don't forget to leave a comment and let me know what you think!   ~ Karen

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At October 23, 2011 at 11:01 AM , Blogger Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun project for families with young children starting CC! It would be beneficial for some families to have the lapbook prior to starting the weeks included; at our house we are already into week 8 and have kept prior material in notebooks for review. I assume you've had to be careful to not use any copyrighted material from CC. If you want to get more site traffic, consider sharing your blog on my site:
http://www.myhomeschoolstyle.com/?p=25
Good work!

 
At October 23, 2011 at 5:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for your feedback Anonymous! I agree it would be nice to put the Lapbook together slowly as you study the material. I am planning to release Lapbook 2 for weeks 7-12 within the next week! Check back soon!

 
At October 24, 2011 at 10:02 PM , Blogger Buggy Full of Blessings said...

I would love to get the weeks 7-12. I already have done 1-6. Wish I had seen yours! GReat job

My email is jessicanixonpool@gmail.com

Please let me know when it is available

 
At October 25, 2011 at 2:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Jessica for your kind words! I am still hoping to have the Lapbook covering weeks 7-12 out by Sunday night, but we will see. I hope it ends up being what you are looking for! I will keep you posted!

 
At October 29, 2011 at 3:17 PM , Blogger Angela Parlin said...

This looks great Karen! We are first year CCers too and just started putting some lapbooks together this year, so this is perfect for us. Thank you!
Angela

 
At October 29, 2011 at 9:10 PM , Blogger coffee addict said...

Your site looks amazing! I popped over because of half a hundred acre wood, and am loving it! :) Thanks for all of your hard work and help for us "first year-homeschoolers!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home